Keep An Eye On Your Cash Flow
Increase efficiency of your finance department multi-folds.
Watch Out For Our
Which Mutual Fund Investment is the best option for you.
Upcoming expenses, income, and holidays.
Investment opportunities on idle cash.
How It Works
Sign Up With Security
Get aggregated view of your cash position
Aggregate information spread across multiple folios & accounts
Get a detailed view of available investment options & growth opportunities
Invest in mutual funds within a few clicks
Check tax efficiency suggestions
Set & track your long-term corporate goals
Secured And Reliable
AES 256 bit Data
AMFI Monitored Audit
Our Mutual Fund Partners
Shootih offers a consolidated, analytical view of business transactions, AI-based recommendations to invest idle cash, and enables corporates to buy and sell mutual funds, all in one place. The tool facilitates small and medium capped enterprises to understand cash flow patterns and invest the “idle” cash to grow their business wealth. The tool brings such investment options which enables businesses to invest the idle sitting cash even for a short period of weekends and holidays and get returns.
In addition to this, the web-based app also notifies users about the tax-saving opportunities and helps them keep a watch on their business with corporate goal tracking.
Setting up an account on Shootih is easy. Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the “Register” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your username, and email address click continue.
- You will get an OTP on your email address. Enter the OTP and click continue
- Next, verify your phone number. Enter OTP and click “Confirm”.
- Enter your PAN number and click “Submit”.
- You are all set to use your business wealth management tool.
Shootih does not keep money into their account. We use the BSE Platform, hence your money in no manner whatsoever is with us. It directly hits BSE and from there to relevant AMC in case of purchase of mutual fund. Same happens in the case of redemption.
It generally takes 1-3 working days to receive money in your bank account when you redeem from mutual funds.
- In the case of Liquid Funds, it takes 1 working day to get the money in account. There are some instant redemption schemes as well through which you can get back the money immediately.
- In the case of Debt Funds, it takes 2 working days, while in the case of Equity Funds, it takes 3 working days.
Once you have made an account on Shootih using your email address and PAN No., you can complete the company’s e-sign up on your portal. Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the “drop-down arrow” at the top right corner near your company’s icon.
- Go to Profile settings.
- Click on Company Details at the top left corner.
- Add Company’s Name
- Add Registered Phone Number
- Add Registered Email ID
- Add Date of Incorporation.
- Click on “Users” to add people who can access the portal. You can add details like their email address and phone number as well as their role – authoriser or executor.
To add a bank account:
- Login to Shootih.
- Go to the “Add Bank Accoun”’ option.
- Add your bank account details and click on “Add”.